1. If there is no practical margin in the equipment capacity of the provided service
2. If it is determined that there is a technical problem in providing the service
3. If other cases are deemed necessary, financially and technically
1. If the contents of the application for registration are false or application is made with attaching false documents
2. If children under the age of 14 do not receive consent to provide personal information from legal representatives, such as the parents
3. If it is deemed that there may be other cases where they are likely to violate social order and morals, based on the related Policies, etc.
4. If any member whose contract was terminated by the Law Firm according to Article 16 (2) applies for membership again
The Law Firm shall collect necessary personal information from members in accordance with the provisions in the related Policies to provide its services.
1. Date of birth, residential area, contact information, etc.
2. Mail/Gift receiving address, etc.
3. Other matters recognized by the Law Firm
1. If a member interferes with the operation of service provided by the Law Firm by intention or negligence
2. If a member violates the obligations of Article 12
3. If unavoidable due to service facility inspection, repair or construction
4. If a key telecommunications service provider prescribed in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunication service
5. If there is a problem in using the service due to a state of national emergency, service facility failure, or congestion of service use
6. In the case that the Law Firm recognizes that it is inappropriate to continue providing services due to other significant reasons.
1. In the case of registering false information when applying for or changing membership
2. In the case of using the information obtained by changing information posted on the service of the Law Firm or using service for reproduction, publishing, broadcasting, or providing the information to third parties for the purpose of profit or non-profit without the prior consent of the Law Firm
3. The act of receiving money by providing the opportunity to promote a person to a third party or acting as a third party publicity agent, using service provided by the Law Firm, or transferring the right to use service and receiving money in exchange for this.
4. Acts that infringe the rights of the Law Firm or a third party, such as posting false information about the Law Firm or other third parties, or violating intellectual property rights
5. In the case of using service improperly by stealing other members’ IDs and passwords
6. The act of using paid service of the Law Firm by using payment information of others without the permission of others, such as account numbers and credit card numbers of other people
7. Making public or posting information containing visual voice that is obscene, violent, or contrary to morals
8. The act of transmitting or posting information that is prohibited from being transmitted or posted by related Policies, such as the Act on Information and Communications Network.
9. The act of posting media contents harmful to juveniles prescribed by the Juvenile Protection Act
10. The act of distributing information, sentences, figures, voices, etc. that violate public order or morals
11. The act of posting an article or sending an e-mail by masquerading or impersonating the manager of the service or an employee of the Law Firm, or stealing the names of others
12. The act of posting or sending data containing software viruses, other computer code files, and programs designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of computer software, hardware, and telecommunications equipment.
13. Acts that interfere with other members' use of services, such as stalking, profanity, or doubling
14. The act of collecting, storing and disclosing of personal information of other members without their consent
15. The act of conducting commercial activities using services of the Law Firm to post advertisements, or propaganda, or send spam emails to a large number of unspecified members.
1. Various account transfers such as phone banking and internet banking
2. Payment by various cards such as prepaid card, debit card, and credit card
3. Online deposit without a bankbook
4. Payment by points provided by the Law Firm, such as mileage
5. Payment by gift certificate signed with the agreement or recognized by the Law Firm
6. Payment by phone or mobile phone
7. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
1. In case that there is no history of using the service after the members completed the payment
2. In case the service purchased by the members was not provided
1. If there is a natural disaster or a force majeure equivalent to this
2. If there is a deliberate service interruption by a third party who established a service partnership agreement with the Law Firm to provide service
3. If there is a disability to use the service due to the members’ fault
5. If there is any damage caused by errors such as members’ computer or mobile
6. If members incorrectly enter personal information, etc.
7. Other cases due to the reasons with no fault of the Law Firm's intention and negligence